International schoolboyswrestling tournament to be held in Iran,November 12 & 22 in Freestyle and November 24 & 25 in Greco-Roman inKaraj city (30km distance from Tehran).
Until now Kirgizstanand Azerbaijan have registered in both Freestyle and Greco-Roman and Ukrainecompetes in Freestyle.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
-Invited national Wrestling Federations are entitled to enter maximum of 12 wrestlers, 2 coaches, 1 Internationalreferee and a team leader.
- All competitors must be schoolboy age level and born between 01/01/2002 - 13/12/2004. The age will be verified with individualpassport. The age of the participants is determined according to UWWregulations.
- The Tournament will be organized under the UWW Regulationson 3 UWW approved mats in following
10 weight categories:
Tolerance: 1 kg.
- Weigh in will be held in morningof competition
- The tournament will be held in team dual system withfollowing
If the number of participant teams are less than 6 teams; the competitions will hold inone group, If
the number of participant teams are between 6 to 10 teams;the competitions will hold in two groups
and If the number of participant teams are more than 10 teams; the competitions will hold in four groups.
- If competitions hold in four groups, the first teams of each groups according to grouping(A,B,C,D) will compete in semifinal and the winner teams of each group will compete in final and the loser teams will competefor 3rd and 4th title. The second teams of each groupsaccording to grouping will compete for title 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th.For 9th and 10thplace the third teams of each group will compete the same.
- At the end of team dual competition ,in regard to individuals 'results of wrestlers in each weight categories , the number of victories of each wrestler determine the wrestlers who must compete for first to six titles in each weight categories.
Note 1: in the case of tie in number of victories for more than two wrestlers in each weight
categories, the following criteria determine the wrestlersfor competing :
a) The result of direct match of wrestlers
b) Positive points
c) Number of victories by fall
d) Number of victories by technical superiority
e) Less losing technical points in the competitions
f) Quality of last match
And the best one goes to final directly and the two othersneed to have a match and the winner goes to final and the loser hold match for3rd place.
Note 2: Quality of last match, is base on the classificationof above items "a" to "e" in each competition.
Note 3: victories by technical superiority means 8 pointdifference in Greco-Roman and 10 point in Free style .
Note 4: If the two wrestlers determine for classification matches , has direct competition in preliminary rounds , the results of that match is base forclassification and another match will not hold for classification of thosewrestler for first to six titles
-The minimum number of 6 wrestlers for each team is allowedfor participation in the competition.